Sunday 6 January 2019

Corrupting Of Environment

 

      Hey what's up guys how are you. I hope you will be okay. Guys guys guys

      I want to share something with you and that is I were thinking from some

     days that ........................... after a long time I suggest an answer that I want 

      to share with you and tell me if I'm wrong.

     ➤  Why man corrupting the environment  

                    The man corrupting the environment because 

                     he think that the resources present in our env-

                     ironment are unlimited it cannot be end. But he

                     is wrong. 


                                                   ALSO READ MITOCHONDRIA


                                          The man of now who destruct the env-

                     ironment have lake of knowledge about environment

                     and if had they ignore it. The another problem is the

                     over population of people and the increasing of their

                     demands. 

                                                                          see phylum porifera

                 ➥     Peoples use rivers oceans as source of power

                      generation and also used for waste materials as dustbin.


                     Hope you enjoyed this article if yes then follow my blog for more interesting
                           topics.
                                      If you want to contact me then sent me your message on following
                                            E-mail: Saeedmazhar26@gmail.com
                                                         

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment